The measuring procedure
- Removal of the front fork (similar to replacing the steering head bearings). Please note that fairings etc. stay with the bike.
- Fitting the telescopic sight unit into the steering head.
- Mounting the measuring bracket into the swing arm axis by making use of the various conical adapters for the centering pins of the bracket.
- Supporting the bracket with the post to the rear of the bike.
- Adjusting the angle of inclination of the bracket and the height of the telescopic sight.
- Taking two bearings of the targets on both sides of the brackets.
- Measuring the required distances with the lineal.
- Typing in the figures into the form of the RvWin software.